Our clinical staff is experienced in a variety of rehabilitation levels. We are equipped to treat acute injuries such as lumbar strains or ankle sprains as well as, chronic pain issues such as fibromyalgia, cervical myalgia and disc herniations/sciatica. We also offer post-operative services for the individual that may need home or supplemental therapy to the clinic in the form of modalities (ultrasound, GameReady, electrical stimulation) or additional manual therapy. And for our weekend warriors, CrossFit and athletic populations we can help treat injuries along the training process without removing you from physical activity completely.
- Comprehensive neuromuscular evaluation
- Therapeutic exercise prescription
- Manual therapy (massage, stretching, manual traction)
- Graston Technique
- Balance/Fall Prevention Training
- GameReady cryotherapy intervention
- Electrical Stimulation
- In-home assessment for fall prevention, post-operative safety
- Assistive device consultation
- Family training for post-stroke & post-operative transfer training, dressing intervention, bathing, etc.